Pat’s Place Vacation Rental
Lubec, Maine, USA
The Eastern Most Point in the United States
Situated steps from the beach and Lubec Channel with magnificent views of Campobello, Grand Manan Island, West Quoddy Head, and the Lubec Channel Light (the sparkplug), this cozy cottage is a comfortable base for touring the Quoddy Loop, hiking, biking, deep sea and fresh water fishing, golfing, clamming, blueberry picking, whale watching or just relaxing and enjoying the pristine beauty of this area.
To inquire about reservations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pat’s Place is our family vacation home that we want to share with you. Come visit and find out for yourself what makes this part of the country so unique.
Comfort and Convenience in Down East Maine
“The cottage is warm and cozy with vistas right out of a postcard.” – guest from Swampscott, Massachusetts
- The cottage comfortably sleeps four people as it has two bedrooms–one with two twin beds, the other has a double bed.
- There is a full bathroom–with shower stall rather than bathtub.
- The kitchen and living room are one great room with a cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen is fully set up with k-cup coffee maker, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, electric stove with oven and broiler.
- Utensils are supplied, as are dishes and pots and pans.
- In the living room is a Smart TV and DVD player and a telephone that will make free calls in the United States and Canada.
- The cottage has a stackable washer and dryer.
- There are electric space heaters and electric fans.
- Lawn chairs are supplied.
- There is a small outdoor charcoal grill.
- WiFi is included.
“It started out as an impromptu “working” vacation and turned into a trip of a lifetime. What you have here is truly amazing. Thank you for sharing it with others!” – guest from Portland, Maine
Other things you need to know
- Linens are NOT supplied–bring your own bath towels, sheets, & pillowcases.
- The cottage is on just over 1/2 acre of land. Other cottages are within sight, but not close. Pat’s Place is a private, but not isolated, getaway.
- Lubec & its neighbor, Campobello Island, have some wonderful restaurants. There are 2 grocery stores close by.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the cottage!
- Pets (dogs & cats only) are accepted for an extra fee of $40 per week.
“We found what we were looking for here in Lubec!” – guest from Ottawa, Canada
- May-June $830 per week
- July-August $990 per week
- September $940 per week
- October $830 per week
All rates are subject to an additional 9% Maine vacation rental sales tax.
For more information or to make a reservation, please email us at email@example.com.